Lisbon Boat Tours - Palmayachts€35,00
* with previous Reservation of date and time
Leave Lisbon's crowds behind and enjoy the city's famous sights aboard a beautiful sailboat with a cruise on the Tagus. Featuring wonderful panoramic views, famous monuments that honor the Age of Discovery, and impressively engineered bridges, this is a city tour to remember.
As you sail out from the medieval port of Belem into the Tagus river estuary, your eye is caught almost immediately by the striking Monument to the Discoveries, built to celebrate the region's rich history of exploring the New World. The crew expertly navigates your craft upriver, taking you beneath the 25th of April Bridge as the dome of the Estrela Basilica in Lisbon's Old Town comes into view.
Both shores of the river have landmarks to catch your eye: the Castle of São Jorge and the statue of Christ the King. With an on-board guide imparting fascinating historical context, this is a wonderful overview of Lisbon's grandest sights, all from the comfort of a stunning sailboat.
- Stunning sailboat cruise along the famous Tagus River
- Historical insight & context from a knowledgeable skipper
- Chance to see Lisbon's renowned landmarks from the water
- Guided sailing cruise of Lisbon's historic landmarks
- 2h group cruise along the Tagus River. The Maximum number of clients is 12.
Live commentary provided in English, Portuguese and Spanish
Know Before You Book:
Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour stars
Schedule (all year round): Weekdays: 11am, 2 pm Weekends: 10am, 2 pm
Departure point & Return point
Lisbon: Boarding Location 38.69,39.711,-9.2075736,17
Av. Brasília, 1400-038 Lisboa Doca de Belém, Gate 1
* Please Insert date and times for your Tour on the Special Instructions for seller